Sunday, May 1, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner!



Pancakes for dinner, how fun is that?  It's such an easy thing to whip up and can be so comforting, it can make you relax like it's Saturday morning.  My Sweet Husband is the absolute best at making pancakes, he's perfected the recipe, cooking temp. & time and they are so fluffy!  He has managed to make them fluffy but not dense.  We're a bisquick family but with the onslaught of exploring other sections of our cookbook I think we'll try to make some from scratch soon enough.  We're pretty simple with our pancakes, usually pairing them with a side of candied bacon, but this time we sliced up some strawberries, whipped up some cream and sprinkled powdered sugar.  
Let me tell you, absolutely delicious! I don't think I could have pancakes any other way now.  The tart strawberries and the sweet cream...amazing! Good job husband, you can make me pancakes anytime, at any mealtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment