Thursday, January 13, 2011

The secret of sweatpants.

Don't stay in them all day. No matter what. I find that if I get up when the alarm goes off and attempt to put together an outfit - even if I don't have to go somewhere - I am more likely to be productive. Now, there could always just be somewhere you have to go everyday but if you're not getting paid, why would you?

Today was a lot more productive, even though I didn't put on make-up *mascara doesn't count, that's my lifeline* I still felt ready to go.

Sewing projects have been completed - some repairs and upgrades that have been sitting around for a while. It only reminded me how badly I need to tackle the office tomorrow. So! Out the label maker comes and probably a trip to Staples that I can't afford - who can? Between ink prices and general labels who has the money to stay organized, and it's my favorite thing!

Not my favorite thing: working out. I wouldn't call it a New Years Resolution because as I believe I've said before, I don't make them. I think the New Year is a better time to look forward at the big picture - without any predictions or champagne induced goals.
For instance, I made a New Years List this year chocked full with little and big projects that I want to complete (most of which I of course think will be completed by St. Patrick's Day) and it ranges from unfinished scrap booking all the way to - wait let me look - re-painting the office and living room.

So, working out. Off to it I suppose. At least tomorrow it's Yoga, half of that is lying down on a squishy mat, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment