Thursday, January 13, 2011

Best. Workout. Ever.

Seriously, second post of the day because I managed to have the best workout ever:

First: Pre-Surf Session from Yoga for Surfers I (Peggy Hall)
[I've been doing this with the sweet husband because I found that the first time I did the below work-out (this year) I was actually out of breath half-way thru, I mean like wheezing out of breath. Super, super awful thing to realize just how out of shape you are - hence the tiny, little letters. Peggy Hall really lays out the breathing, core strength info and the right way to stretch your muscles (back, legs & arms). It has been an excellent asset to my routine.] 

THEN: Boot Camp Level 1 and Cool-Down from The Biggest Loser: The Workout (Boot Camp: 6-Week Program for Maximum Weight Loss - Bob Harper)
THEN: Post-Surf Session from Yoga for Surfers I (Peggy Hall again).

It was lovely. I had a yogurt before the workout (before walking the dog) then 3/4 of an orange and a tea cup size of plain corn flakes and milk. I'm telling you, couldn't be a better start to my day...I mean it's 1pm and all but I was up late playing Angry Birds (for the first time) and chatting it up with my best friend. Small steps here. Tomorrow I'll try to work-out before 9am...good plan? Hey I'm off the couch and out of my sweatpants. It's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment