Friday, June 17, 2011

Guess what?!

I'm going to CULINARY SCHOOL!  Yup! A little while ago I applied to a local university to their Food Service/Culinary Arts program and I got accepted.  Here's to another degree on the wall and an adventure into a fresh and exciting career!  I plan to continue posting on my cooking creations at home but in addition you'll be inundated with my progress in school - the success and failures, hopefully no one has to spray me with a fire extinguisher...
I plan to make it out with both my eyebrows, refined skills and direction!
Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Which school? And best of luck. I went to a semester of cooking school a hundred years ago. It was great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it! I imagine it will be so much fun, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete