Friday, January 14, 2011

Preview all songs

I am having the hardest time deciding what to buy with my iTunes gift card! I have over 25 albums in my wish list that at various moments - usually the ones where I want to buy clothes online...  - I buy and have a new album or two before I am thirsty for a new one.

I still remember pacing up and down stores like Sam Goody and well, nope only remember Sam Goody at the moment, picking up a CD case (if I say cassette tape would you know what I was talking about?) looking at the cover, the back and all the names of the songs and deciding with how much of my chore money was I going to spend on music by Britney, DMB, Third Eye Blind and/or Sublime. Such an array of artists but that was the best part of my decade, a lot of music to choose from and a quick separation from big haired rock bands of my previous decade.

Either way, I have several over-due items to buy and find that I barely know any of the artists on the top charts - except when Britney or Eminem peak their head back into the biz. And well, I think that phase was outgrown around the same time I went blonde for a while.

I've got the iPod connected and ready, gift card entered and now I just have to decide if I want a soundtrack or John Mayer's 2009 album...

No comments:

Post a Comment