Monday, February 14, 2011

Will you bee my Valentine?

Happy Valentines Day to my faithful blog followers! We had a long and jam packed weekend but it was absolutely wonderful. Although, I woke up with a terrible sore throat and then opted for hot chocolate this morning instead of tea...but now it's time to rip into one of the many herbals I have in the pantry. Peppermint cocoa just wasn't cutting it, time to bring in the honey bee.
Source: Personal library
Thankfully, I have an army of sick-day movies for some background as I tirelessly work on the blog, twitter, print materials and dogging the delinquent photo releases (as you may or may not know, this pertains to the start of the new business regarding design, photography and organization, when the website goes viral I will bee sure to blog it). 


We'll see if we get lobster and crab cakes on the table tonight, I'm thinking it'll be leftover, famous lasagna. In a house that prefers St. Patrick to St. Valentine, I think it'll be just fine. *splutter, splutter, cough, cough* Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment