Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome Back!

I couldn't believe how long it has actually been since I last posted! Yikes...if there is anyone left reading   I promise I have some good posts coming.

I have some posts waiting in the wings! An artist highlight featuring Lucky Lil' Leo Designs and a few restaurant reviews.  Recently, instead of carefully constructing and photographing dinner [or cupcakes] I have been just trying to get dinner on the table before 8pm.  I'm still getting use to our new kitchen...which means I'm constantly moving around my kitchen tools and appliances, I think the husband is going to glue everything down if I don't stick to an organizational plan soon!

This past year we bought a house, I started working full-time [regularly] and just recently I registered for a Culinary class! Next week I start a class entitled Baking & Pastry products and I'm a full mix of emotions. You can be sure I'll be posting about the failures, tips & tricks I'm sure to learn and baking mountains climbed.  I have no idea what I'm getting into...

So faithful readers, I'm back and hopefully I'll have a good update for you next week. Here's hoping I don't set anything on fire... eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment